Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

6.05.2014

Boom Clap

       Twenty-one year old Charli XCX released the video for "Boom Clap" featured on The Fault In Our Stars: Music From the Motion Picture soundtrack and it's perfect for all of your summer playlists. 
       The track drips with synth beats as a delicate piano dances in the background and sturdy drums hold it all together at the same time that heartfelt and embellishment-free lyrics state "you make me feel good" and "just tell me what to do, I'll fall right into you"; it's fun to single along to and impossible not to dance to.
       Says Charli of the track “’Boom Clap’ is a magical song to me. It celebrates epic love. I want people to dance and cry to it, and scream it at the top of their lungs”.
       Turn your volume up and listen to the adorably addictive track now and look for Charli's second album to be released later this year.

"Boom Clap" Charli XCX
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment