Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

4.11.2014

4/11

       The company which I spent the last three years of my life with filed for bankruptcy today so I'm listening to these on repeat. 
"Your Love" The Outfield
"Two Weeks" Grizzly Bear
"Can't Go Home" Good Old War
"Glue Girls" Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
"Erase Me" Kid Cudi featuring Kanye West
"Start Of Something" Voxtrot
"Cheap Sunglasses" RAC featuring Matthew Koma
"Classic" MKTO
"Take You Higher" Goodwill & Hook N Sling
"Fine" OH DEAR VEGAS!
"Tessellate" Tokyo Police Club
"Hold My Hand" The Fray
"Let Your Heart Hold Fast" Fort Atlantic
"99 Red Balloons" Goldfinger
"It's Not My Fault, I'm Happy" Passion Pit
"No Rain" Blind Melon
"All The Small Things" Blink 182
"Just Keep Breathing" We The Kings
"Mr. Brightside" The Killers
"Sloppy Seconds" Watsky
"Reno" The Gods Of Macho
"Anna Sun" WALK THE MOON
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment