Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

2.07.2014

Home

       I can't yet share with you guys all of the new developments for the blog, but I do want to stress that I love all of you for reading and sharing and for just being amazing people, because none of this would be happening without you guys. I also want to assure you that I will definitely be giving you a lot of music to fall in love with for a long time. 
       I'll have a review of the new American Authors' album up next week and you can pre-order Oh, What A Life (available March 4) from iTunes and get five of the album's songs today but, for now, just listen to "Home" because it gives a great mix of the band's folk pop fusion that comes together so gorgeously on this album. 
"Home" American Authors
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment