Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.28.2013

You and I

       This video comes from 2012 but, before we get to 2014, you need to know every song from The Peace of Wild Things. I've said it before, but will say it again: The Peace of Wild Things is the most completely satisfying and perfect album I have heard. Everything from the opening "Love Letters" to "Calm My Soul" is nothing short of amazing and this video, after a year, should have received a lot more attention than it has. 
       Check out the video for "You and I" below then get your copy of The Peace of Wild Things because there will be something on the album you should love; the songs speak honestly with full compositions and it was the best album of last year and deserves your attention before we head into 2014.
"You and I" Paper Route
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment