Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.13.2013

Wish List

       I guess I should put up something but I am so very brain dead right now and the only thing I'm really excited to share with you guys probably shouldn't be shared until it's further along. 
       Instead, listen to this because it's ridiculously catchy, Christmas is almost here, and most of you are probably done with your finals by now so it's totally acceptable to fall into a haze of cookies, T.V. specials, and all sorts of holiday drinks (unless you're in high school, then you should skip the drinks and keep studying for finals and never sign up for a semester of math based courses; saving my math courses until the end[ish] is in the top twenty worst decisions I've ever made).
"Wish List" Neon Trees
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment