Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.23.2013

The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)

       I forgot that today is Monday and Monday means new music. Nothing is ready. It's also Christmas Eve Eve though (yes, that's a thing) so I will definitely have a few tracks and maybe a 'music related news' post for you after I get coffee and get my shit together (and also that playlist I promised you last night) but, for now, just enjoy Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" because you should have some sort of memory of this version playing during your childhood Christmases and this version, all the new versions with catchy guitar riffs and vocal runs aside, is probably the best for getting into the Christmas spirit. 
"The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)"
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment