Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.19.2013

Holiday Baking

       I'm really only excited for the holidays because it means I can bake, a lot, in a fully stocked kitchen, and I love that almost as much as I love finding good music.
       Hopefully, catchy music will keep me focused on baking, because there are so many desserts that have to be ready by tomorrow and, even though my siblings and I have been banned from unsupervised gingerbread house making for life (though I really think last year's ginger whorehouse was the best yet), I'm still glad that almost everyone will be together again for the holidays and a 'gingerbread house/sugar cookie icing/Christmas classics with wine' party.
"Light of Day" The Silent Comedy
"Come On Eileen" Dexy's Midnight Runners
"See You In My Dreams" We The Kings
"What Christmas Means to Me" Cee Lo Green
"Happy X-Mas (War Is Over)" The Fray
"Tell Her About It" Billy Joel
"Crystallized" Young the Giant
"Don't Make A Scene" Atlas Genius
"Jenny" WALK THE MOON
"Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night" The Fratellis
"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" Michael Buble (use The Gods of Macho's version any other time)
"Best Day of My Life" American Authors
"Pompeii" Bastille
"Lola" Mika
"The Courtship of Summer Preasley" The Griswolds
"Fairytale of New York" Gianni and Sarah (of Walk Off the Earth)
"Navajo" Ponderosa
"Visions" Saintseneca
"Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song)" Kelly Clarkson
"Wish List" Neon Trees
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment