Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.24.2013

Christmas

       Last year I had a classic playlist, a playlist for those who aren't big Christmas fans, and my personal playlist but, as I am getting started so late this year, I'm just going to stick to my own Christmas playlist. Enjoy and thanks for being amazing, because I wouldn't be doing this if you weren't always there (but now go spend some time with your family, or cuddle someone, or eat a disgusting amount of cookies).
"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" Michael Bublé
"Sleigh Ride" Fun.
"Fairytale of New York" Gianni and Sarah 
"We Need A Little Christmas" AgesandAges
"Wish List" Neon Trees
"Shake Up Christmas" Train
"I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day" The Civil Wars
"Belleau Wood" Garth Brooks
"Darlin' (Christmas Is Coming)" Over the Rhine
"All I Want for Christmas" Mariah Carey (my playlist actually has Cee Lo Green's cover)
"I Hope That it Snows" Madi Diaz
"What Are You Doing Christmas Eve?" The Head and The Heart
"Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" John Lennon
"It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" Harry Connick, Jr.
"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" Relient K
"The Christmas Song" Paul McCartney
"Underneath the Tree" Kelly Clarkson
"Christmas Lights" Coldplay
"I Don't Wanna Spend Another Christmas Without You" The Ready Set
"Wonderful Christmastime" Meiko
"Silent Night" The Fray
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment