Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

11.09.2013

Wherefore Art Thou Gene Simmons?

       I'll leave one video to finish uploading while I'm at work and I'll work on the others later but, all you really need to know, is that Frank Turner's is the best concert I've been to since 2011. It's the first time in a long time where I'm positive I would have regretted not seeing all of that live.
     Go get tickets to see Frank Turner perform if you haven't done so already. Koo Koo Kangaroo is fun and fantastic and the guys are cool so go talk to them after the show, The Smith Street Band is an amazing Australian band and their music's even better live than it is recorded (always a plus), and Frank Turner is just, oh my god Frank Turner. Go see him live because his is the first concert in years that was this perfect. 
       Only downside is that he did not do this song, but I can deal with that because everything else was amazing.
"Wherefore Art Thou Gene Simmons?" Frank Turner
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment