Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

11.05.2013

What If?

       With an '80's pop feel running through that electronic back beat, a fun melody, gorgeously full vocals, and lyrics you're going to start singing along to by the time the chorus comes around a second time, you're going to want to check out Vita Chamber's latest single.
       If you can make it through the whole song without singing along to "what if we fall, what if we fall in love? We can't fight it, we can't fight it" or "move with me right now, show me how you get down" you have amazing restraint and, if you can actually play this all the way through without dancing, I'm not positive that you're human; I tried to sit still, I really did, but it just won't happen.
       The music video only mirrors the irresistibly fun sound that's intrinsic to this track and I've come to the realization that I'm completely addicted to dancing around to this song at full volume right now, and I'm totally okay with that. 
"What If?" Vita Chambers

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment