Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

10.06.2013

October Album Releases

       With so many albums being released in October, I don't think that a full and comprehensive list of releases is required, but I do think that it's important to point out which albums, based on the band's/artist's past work and the singles already released from the upcoming albums, should definitely be checked out. Click on the album title to hear a track from the album and each album that I deem a must-have for October will be marked with an asterisk. 
October 8
Cage the Elephant Melophobia
Fast Romantics Afterlife Blues*
Glasser Interiors
Miley Cyrus Bangerz
Panic! At The Disco Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!* (I really want to add ten more asterisks to this)
October 14
Morcheeba Head Up High
October 15
A Great Big World Say Something EP*
Paul McCartney New
Pearl Jam Lightning Bolt
Red City Radio Titles*
The Head and The Heart Let's Be Still*
The Avett Brothers Magpie and The Dandelion*
We Are Scientists Business Casual
October 22
AFI Burials
Katy Perry Prism
October 29
Sky Ferreira Night Time, My Time
Arcade Fire Reflektor (still not my favorite, but I can start to see the allure. Kind of.. No, I really can't. I'm so sorry)
       There are so, so many more albums being released in October so make sure to check online to see if your favorite band has something new coming out soon.
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment