Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

10.07.2013

Losing Myself

       An alternative rock rhythm, a steady guitar riff, and a solid back beat makes this song impossible to not, at the very least, nod your head to and I'm itching to drive around with my windows down and this blasting.
       The music video is simple and hypnotic, offering a perfect backdrop for a song which needs no further theatrics to make it great, and lyrics like "I found you, and you found me, and I'm losing myself in you", "give me, give me contact, give me the solution, love is not a bad word, love is not pollution", and "we will always stay on track with my hand around your back" make it impossible for me to do anything but play this on repeat. 
"Losing Myself" All Mankind
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment