Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

7.01.2013

Music to Hold You Over

       I will be in DC until the sixth and won't be doing too many blog updates so, in the mean time, check out the Twitter account to listen to some music.
       If you don't feel like clicking that link, just listen to these songs for a few days. 
"On Your Own" Fryars
       This song speaks fairly fluently to me at this moment and, even if it didn't, it would still be amazing and beautiful.
"When You Came (Oh Oh Oh)" Flora Cash
       Just gorgeous and perfect in every way; Flora Cash continues to make me love them while making it seem effortless. I can't wait to see what these two put out as they continue with their music careers.
"On Top of the World" Fever Fever
       This song is gorgeous and, between those lyrics and that perfect instrumentation, I can't decide which is better.
"Can't Go Home" Good Old War
       I cannot get enough of this song and, with the an indie pop sound that's reminiscent of Lady Danville's first album, combined with those clear vocals and that perfectly upbeat instrumentation that intermingles splendidly with those unabashedly truthful lyrics, I just have no choice but to play it on repeat.
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment