Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

7.04.2013

Independence Day

       Usually the fourth of July is nothing more than a cook out, a fire pit, and some sparklers, but I guess I'll have to get patriotic this year since I'm spending my holiday in DC. 
       Here's a few songs to get you started and the rest will show up on Twitter throughout the day (maybe.. not sure how to use that on my phone yet..). Aside from the fact that I grew up on country music, it's also the best way to find a good patriotic song. Happy Fourth!
"Independence Day" Martina McBride 
       Martina McBride is one of few female artists whose music I can never get enough of.
"Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" Toby Keith
       Still the best patriotic song ever; but Toby Keith is always pretty great.
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment