Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

2.22.2013

"Glue Girls"

       I have been neglecting the blog (again) and, for that, I apologize. With my third straight week of work (I would love the paycheck if the customers weren't so fucking stupid), a ridiculous amount of projects for my courses, and my internet going out for three days, I have barely had time to eat and so I let the blog sit in the background whilst I did all of my chores. 
       It would be really great to come up with a lengthy post about some great new band after all this time but, seeing as how I got called in to work again (on what was supposed to be a beach day) and have only an hour to eat, shower, go to the bank, and fill up my car, I am going to leave you with nothing more than a really great song for your Friday. 
       "Glue Girls" Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment