Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

11.03.2012

Sorry

       I lied in my last post about presenting you with some grand post this morning (and probably will not get to it until sometime tomorrow night, depending on visiting hours). Though, you would think that, after all these years, someone would find a smell other than antiseptic ass for hospital rooms; nothing can bring on a headache quicker. Until then, there is nothing better to clear your head after leaving that room than some Foxy with the windows down, the bass up, and your speakers turned up to 40.
       On the other hand, every time Rosenberg sings "my liver may be fucked, but my heart is honest" I fall in love with his songs just a little bit more. It's the completely other end of the spectrum from Foxy Shazam, but just as fantastic (and it just makes me feel a little better).
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment